Wednesday, August 31, 2016
Animoog for iPad Updated to Version 2.4.0
iTunes: Animoog - Moog Music Inc.
The support for Apple Pencil pressure makes me wonder when the iPad will add Force Touch as on the iPhone. That will be a welcome update.
"What's New in Version 2.4.0
* Animoog now requires iOS 8.2 or later.
* Fully optimized graphics, keyboard layout and interaction for the 12.9-inch iPad Pro.
* Support for Apple Pencil pressure on the keyboard.
* Support for Apple Pencil angle as a 'pencil-angle' modulation control on the keyboard.
* Support for Apple Pencil angle as a 'path-width' modulation source along the path.
* Support for Bluetooth LE MIDI devices.
* Support for MPE input with note-per-channel MIDI controllers.
* Added collapsible Inter-App Audio transport bar.
* Consolidated 'poly-pressure' and 'chan-pressure' into one 'pressure' modulation source.
* The vertical position of the keys on initial touch is now used as the 'velocity' modulation source.
* Left and right tapping next to the scale slider will now transpose octaves down and up.
* Timbres panel improvements to make sound design easier.
* Single-tapping a timbre on the left panel now highlights it, while double-tapping scrolls to its location in the Timbres list.
* The Timbres list on the right panel is no longer collapsed when switching presets.
* Values of CC mapped controls are now sent out at preset changes.
* Incoming MIDI CC 120 now turns off all active sound.
* Incoming MIDI RPN 0 now sets the active pitch bend range.
* Minor user experience improvements when working with modal dialogs.
* Settings are now saved immediately when changes occur.
* Fixes to timbre list where auto-scroll would overshoot at times.
* Fixes to some built-in scale definitions."