Featured Listings (more)
Tuesday, August 23, 2016
Ruismaker FM for iOS Released
Published on Aug 15, 2016 Synth Anatomy
Update: Synth Anatomy video added above.
iTunes: Ruismaker FM - Bram Bos
"Following up on the success of Ruismaker, here's her crazy twin-sister, designed for people who want to design their own percussion sounds from scratch.
Ruismaker FM's flexible synthesis engine lets you create anything from snaredrums, kickdrums and spacy toms to weird and unconventional percussive sounds and effects.
Works conveniently inside your sequencer and Audio Unit Instrument hosts so you can focus on making electronic music without app switching and screen juggling like before.
*IMPORTANT* Audio Units are plug-ins that need a compatible host app to work. Ruismaker FM has been tested to work beautifully with Steinberg Cubasis, Apple Garageband, Modstep and AUM.
- Audio Unit Instrument (AUv3): making music on iOS doesn't get more convenient
- Use Ruismaker FM's flexible FM synth engine to create thousands of sounds
- Comes with loads of factory preset sounds as examples
- Does not use any samples; all sounds are synthesized in realtime, on the fly
- Light on the CPU, so you can run lots of instances simultaneously
- Has an extra compact 4" UI mode; especially for iPhone SE and iPhone 5S
- Fully automatable parameters (requires host support)
- Fully MIDI controllable using MIDI CC
- Download the advanced guide on ruismaker.com for more details about parameter automation, available instruments and MIDI implementation
iOS Audio Units are supported on iPads (iPad 4, iPad Mini 2 and up) and iPhones (iPhone 5S and up) with iOS 9 and higher."