Featured Listings (more)
Tuesday, August 30, 2016
Something 10 Years in the Making Coming From Spectrasonics in 2 Days...
Some people are speculating an update to Omnisphere while others say it will be much bigger? Hardware? We'll find out soon enough.
This one was spotted and sent in via Soviet Space Child.
Update: and we have Keyscape:
Introducing Keyscape Published on Sep 2, 2016 SpectrasonicsVIDEO
Update2: and the official press release released September 12, 2016:
"'New 'Keyscape' Virtual Instrument from Spectrasonics Extensive 'Collector Keyboards' V.I. Software is Now Available
Burbank, CA - September 12, 2016 - Spectrasonics has announced that their major new software virtual instrument Keyscape(tm) is now available worldwide. Ten years in the making, Keyscape features the largest selection of collector keyboards in the world. The instrument includes an eclectic array of rare and unique keyboards that have never been sampled before. Each of the 36 sought-after keyboards were carefully restored and then deeply sampled and behavior modeled in unprecedented detail by the award-winning Spectrasonics Sound Development team. As the company's fourth virtual instrument, Keyscape operates both as a self-contained software plug-in and also integrates fully within the company's flagship synthesizer, Omnisphere 2. Keyscape has a suggested retail price of $399US and 349€, and is available now for delivery.
Visit http://www.spectrasonics.net/keyscape for more information.
• Extensive library with over 500 "Best-in-class" sounds, 36 Instrument Models and Hybrid "Duo" Patches
• Deeply Multisampled sounds with up to 32-way velocity switching, Round Robins, etc.
• Custom Controls specially crafted for each patch allow intuitive sound modification
• Software features high quality, authentic circuit modeled amplifiers and effects
• Mechanical Noise, Pedal Noise and Release Noise behavior modeling
• Available as Download (77 GB) or Boxed USB Drive Edition
• Optional "Lite" installation (30 GB) for stage use
• Full Omnisphere(r) 2 integration
Keyscape is available to purchase now in either Boxed or Download Editions. The boxed edition features USB installation drives, and is sold exclusively through Spectrasonics' worldwide authorized dealer network. The Download edition is available exclusively from the Spectrasonics Webstore: https://www.spectrasonics.net/sales/techshop/?main_page=product_info&products_id=53
Keyscape has a suggested retail price of $399US and 349€. An extensive introduction video, full sound listings, background information on each model and over 5 hours of audio demos showing Keyscape are available at: https://www.spectrasonics.net/keyscape"