Featured Listings (more)
Saturday, October 08, 2016
Moog Model 15 v1.1 Update
Animoog also got an update: Animoog - Moog Music Inc.
"What's New in Version 2.4.4
• Improvements to sample rate / buffer size behavior.
• Improvements to scale slider."
iTunes: Model 15 - Moog Music Inc.
What's New in Version 1.1.0
• The SETTINGS -> SHARE panel now allows you to create and share a music video from audio in the Recorder module.
• Saved patches, arpeggios and CC maps are now automatically stored on your iCloud drive. They can be retrieved through SETTINGS -> SHARE -> iCLOUD DOCUMENTS from any device that uses the same iCloud account.
• Keys can now be released when HOLD is active by tapping any currently pressed key.
• Recordings now use much less memory.
• Recordings can now be up to 5 minutes in length.
• Recordings are now persisted across application restarts and the undo buffer.
• Added crossfading to the Recorder Module to prevent clicks at the beginning and end of a recording.
• Added a configuration option to prevent controllers from being changed when presets are loaded.
• Added a progress indicator for tutorial presets
• Tutorial presets now continue highlighting areas during wiring.
• Added support for highlighting individual ports, knobs and switches in the tutorial presets.
• Updated factory tutorial presets to reflect new highlighting capabilities.
• Factory tutorial presets can no longer be accidentally replaced.
• Values of CC mapped controls are now sent out on preset change.
• Added support for incoming MIDI RPN 0 to temporarily set the pitch bend range.
• Added support for "shake to undo”, which also works during tutorial presets.
• Added "rate on app store" and "contact us for help" buttons on the SETTINGS -> ABOUT panel.
• Support for iOS 10.
• Improvements to inter-app audio connectivity.
• Improved core audio engine.
• Improved Ableton Link support.
• Improved stability on iPad Air 1.
• Improved fluidity of GUI rendering on older devices.
• Improved precision of the Apple Pencil as a controller.
• Improvements to the built-in manual.
• Updated AudioCopy to v3.3.
• Fixed stability problems when using incoming messages on MIDI channel 16.