Featured Listings (more)
Tuesday, November 29, 2016
Sonic Logic 2.0 App Preview
Published on Nov 28, 2016 Sonic Logic
"App store video for the Sonic Logic 2.0 release.
Coming very soon..."
v 1.4 description in case you are not familiar with the app:
"Sonic Logic is a modular MIDI controller allowing you to edit and control MIDI controller setups from your iPad.
Control Ableton Live, Logic Pro, Cubase, Protools, Traktor, and other popular DAWs right from your iPad.
Sonic Logic uses CoreMIDI to send MIDI signals so you can even hook it up to hardware synths using and iPad to MIDI cable.
Edit on your iPad! Super easy interface to create, edit, control, manipulate, assign MIDI controllers and notes live, using touch gestures. (No external editor needed).
Add Buttons, switches, toggle buttons, XY pads, sliders and text objects.
Their look and feel is meant to emulate real life controls, with real feedback.
* Create your MIDI controller easily from your iPad.
* Edit component's color, size, MIDI channel and controller number.
* Time advancing gestures for buttons, create a timed MIDI transition from 0 to 127 with just a press of a button.
* Control everything with multi touch.
* Snap to middle feature on sliders.
* Built in, editable templates.
* iCloud support, always stay synced with all your setups on any device.
* Low latency.
Connect over WiFi, Bluetooth (Mac only), USB (Mac Only), MIDI cable or use Virtual MIDI to control other iOS apps internally."