Friday, December 02, 2016
New Jomox ALPHA BASE Drum Machine Details & Demos
Two Audio Demo tracks above. Details and MP3 links:
AlphaOne1.mp3 (Pure Alpha Base, with filtered guitar samples + internal FM synth)
Größe: 5625 KB ((stereo, 192kBit/s)) by Jürgen Michaelis
AlphaOne2.mp3 (Pure Alpha Base, Kick from MBrane, with internal FM synth)
Größe: 2253 KB ((stereo, 192kBit/s)) by Jürgen Michaelis
first posted here. We now have some details, Google translated from German on the Jomox website:
"- 11 instruments:
Kickdrum, MBrane, Cl HiHat, Op HiHat, Clap, Rim Shot, Crash, Ride, X Sample 1, X Sample 2, FM Synth.
- Real analog Jomox Kick.
- Genuine analog Jomox MBrane voice with 2-linkable F-OSC for complex analogue snare, percussion and tom sounds from 16Hz to 20kHz.
- 2 sample-based instruments with analog VCA envelope and / or HH filter, plus metal noise as a signal source. The HH filter is 2-pole, HP / LP / Res for each parameter, variable but not oscillating.
- 4 sample-based instruments with analog VCA envelope and / or resonant multimode filter (LP, HP, BP) with ADSR envelope, plus metal noise as a signal source. The multimode filter can also be used as a signal generator to generate analog toms or sticks.
- 2 sample-based instruments with external sampling input and pure digital playback.
- 1 FM Synth with 4 operators and max. 6 voices for percussive sounds.
- Effects Delay, reverb with send po instrument, also loopable in analogue signal path with CH, OH, Clp, Rim, Ride.
- LFOs: One LFO (MBrane 2 LFOs) can be assigned to each instrument with 64 waveforms, each on pitch, VCA, Fil Cut.
- 250 samples 16 bit / 48kHz in the internal flash.
- SD card slot for loading samples.
- USB (midi device).
- Midi In, Midi Out, Midi Thru.
- DIN Sync 2x in jacks Midi Out or Midi Thru.
- Inputs: Stereo In for Sampling, FX, Sidechain. Both inputs are Hi-Z for guitar / bass and work up to line level + 20dB.
- Outputs: 8 single outputs balanced, stereo mix balanced, headphone.
- Output level: max. Approx. + 12dBu unbalanced, + 18dBu balanced at all outputs.
- 18 Encoders.
- Input Volume analog potentiometer.
- Phones Volume analog potentiometer.
- Mix Volume analog potentiometer.
- LCD Display 2x 24 Characters.
- 12V 2A DC external power supply.
- Sturdy steel housing.
- Wooden sides, rubber feet.
- Dimensions 410mm x 240mm x 80mm (rear).
- Weight about 3.3kg"