Thursday, January 12, 2017
Introducing DNGR:TECH 12UFO Eurorack Portable Flight Case
"'Dangerous Technologies' or DNGR:TECH is happy to introduce "12UFO" - a Portable 12U*104HP Eurorack Flight Case.
DNGR:TECH's modular cases are well-engineered, carefully assembled by hand from the highest quality of materials, and are symbolized by minimalist aesthetics to bringing focus solely on sound design - hidden screws and simple straight lines combined with the raw natural wood are the key elements in the design.
12UFO by DNGR:TECH is a 12U*104 HP eurorack modular portable flight case with integrated switched power supply solution with the following specs: +12V @ 4A, -12V @ 2A, onboard VGreg provides +5V from +12V bus. Head to motovilo.com for additional details regarding power supply.
- Adjustable detachable angle lid stand which allows two opened lid positions: 100° and 120°.
- Integrated dimmable LED strip. LED dimmer is presented on a separate PCB with a separate voltage regulator. LED strip can be completely turned off with a potentiometer set all the way CCW. No additional wall warts will be required as well - the power for the LED will be routed from the main DC power jack via a pair of Y-cables.
- Power supply boards and busboards are mounted with screws completely hidden.
- Lightweight construction - powered case weight without modules: 7.5 kg.
- Case can save a patch while closed.
- Removable lid - case can be split in two independent 6U cases.
For additional details please head to http://dngr.tech"
Note this is the first DNGR:TECH post on the site.