Tuesday, September 20, 2016
Tasty Chips Electronics "Saw Bench" boutique analog monosynth
via this auction
"This auction is for a Tasty Chips Electronics "Saw Bench" boutique analog monosynth in full working order and excellent physical condition.
This is the pre-built version purchased directly from the manufacturer. Power supply is included.
A highly portable and affordable monosynth, with a 100% analog signal path.
• Small and portable, yet very ergonomic. Focus on hands-on controls with good grouping and spacing.
• A four-pole diode ladder VCF, with high resonance
• Separate ADSR envelopes for VCA and VCF
• LFO with 3 waveforms, plus a Sample & Hold, for VCF
• Frequency Modulation for deep growling bass sounds
• Manual controls such for Env and LFO enable, waveform selection, ADSR mode / LFO switching
• MIDI controls of all digital features (envelopes, VCF cutoff, LFO, etc)
• Legato, glide, looping ADSR (MIDI)
• Sturdy metal casing."