SoundScaper - Morphing scenes and filters
Published on Sep 20, 2016 Igor Vasiliev
iTunes: SoundScaper - An experimental sound mini lab
"SoundScaper is an experimental sound mini lab for creating unusual soundscapes, atmospheric textures, drones, glitches and noises based on circuit bending principles."
Completely redesigned "Morphing scene" feature that is the new instrument as a part of SoundScaper specially designed for live improvisation with existing scenes.
● New control pad of oscillators in the morphing interface.
● Possibility to change oscillators parameters during the morphing.
● Automatic output level control during the morphing.
● Automatic return to zero option for parameters in morphing.
● New MIDI controls for the morphing options.
● Added very creative feature of feedback.
● Improved morphing modes.
● Two range of rate for main LFOs.
● Added option of drift for main LFOs.
● Added new presets for oscillators.
● Updated description of the application.
● Description available as PDF on application site.
● Several minor bugs have been fixed."