Featured Listings (more)
Friday, October 07, 2016
AudioCubes by PERCUSSA Knobcon Demos & SYNTHOR Tutorials
Published on Oct 7, 2016 AudioCubes by PERCUSSA
1. Wavetable Oscillator Patch (Knobcon demo) - "In this video we loaded the "Wavetable Oscillator" Patch, one of the patches which we've shown at Knobcon. The LFO (green cubes) are modulating the number of indexes of the wavetable oscillator as well as its frequency. In the depth editor of the software we also specified that the LFOs can modulate each other, as we show in this video."
2. Step Sequencer Patch - Knobcon Demo - "In this video we loaded the "step sequencer" patch (knobcon demo) which is available on our website. It's a simple patch where we use the distance to change the notes of the step sequencer. The signal of the step sequencer is modulating the amplitude and frequency of the LFO."
3. FM Synthesis Patch (Knobcon demo) - "FM synthesis patch using 1 output, 2 oscillators, and 1 envelope generator"
4. Wind Blowing Patch (Knobcon demo) - "In this video we loaded the 'wind blowing' patch which is available on our website. We have 4 modules: output, filter, noise generator and DC generator. In the video we explain how we're patching the different modules as well as how we can use REMOTE to change the cutoff of the filter."
5. Visualization features in SYNTHOR - "In this video, we give an overview of the most important visualization features in SYNTHOR."
6. How to name a patch in SYNTHOR - "In this video, we explain how you can rename and save your patch in SYNTHOR using REMOTE."
7. How to connect REMOTE and AudioCubes - "While SYNTHOR is running on the computer we connect REMOTE through USB. The REMOTE acts as a base station for the wireless AudioCubes. Each time a cube is switched on it automatically joins the wireless network and a synth module is assigned to it."
8. Easily switch presets in SYNTHOR using REMOTE - "Easily switch presets in SYNTHOR with a tap of a button on REMOTE. Synth modules are automatically assigned to each AudioCube when switching or loading presets."
9. Wind Blowing patch using AudioCubes, SYNTHOR and REMOTE - "In this video we loaded the 'wind blowing' patch which is available on our website. It's a simple patch where we use the distance between LFO and envelope (ADSR) to change the modulation depth. We use REMOTE to change parameters of the ADSR envelope."
10. Wireless Patching using SYNTHOR and AudioCubes - "Basic video that explains how synth modules can be patched using AudioCubes."
11. Patch and change modulation depth simulaneously - "In this video we show how you can patch synth modules and at the same time change the modulation depth by changing distance."