Featured Listings (more)
Wednesday, October 05, 2016
Stroke Machine for iPad Updated to v 2.0.4
Stroke Machine - Wolfram Franke
Wolframe Franke was previously with Waldorf. He was the developer behind Largo, PPG Wave 2.V & 3.V, Attack and Steinberg's V1. Stroke Machine is one of my favorite synths apps for the iPad.
"Stroke Machine is a professional Groove Synthesizer for the iPad.
• Play your percussion sounds in the new Pad view.
• Mix your tracks in the new Mix view.
• Assign MIDI Controllers to any sound, effect or mixer parameter to control them with an external MIDI hardware controller.
• Audiobus 2 support including saving and loading of the current Stroke Machine kit.
What's New in Version 2.0.4
• Equalizer bands now react better to touches. When no handle has been touched exactly, the nearest band is used for setting its frequency and gain. This implies that you must touch the bandwidth handles exactly to change them, as it was in all previous versions.
• Fixed crash when double-tapping into an empty area of the oscillator or equalizer displays.
• Fixed rarely occuring wrong Automation behaviour.
• Fixed possible crash when removing steps.
• Fixed possible crash when playing the melodic keyboard.
• Fixed possible envelope misbehaviour.
• Improved reception of non-timestamped MIDI Clock from some apps.
• Fixed 24 bit sample playback in 64 bit version.
• Fixed incorrect LFO rates.
• Lots of little improvements and fixes.
• AudioBus V2.2.2.
• Note that this is the last version supporting iOS 6. All future versions are going to require a newer iOS version."