[iOS] moodscaper (Ver.1.9.7), Zillidrone (Ver.1.1) and Shoom (Ver.1.0) Jam [iOS 9, iPad Air]
Published on Oct 15, 2016 App Folder
Spotted this one on discchord.
moodscaper - Rob Jackson
Zillidrone groovebox - Andrey Savitsky
Shoom Synthesizer - Yuri Turov
"moodscaper is atmospheric sample-based generative music app. The developer constantly update this app and there is a kindly detailed manual on the official site. The manual mentions each 4 moods' musical scales.
"The light mood is based on the Japanese Yo scale using the following notes: E F# A B C#.
The dark mood is based on the Japanese Insen scale using the following notes: E F A B D.
The space mood is based on the Chinese Man Gong scale using the following notes: E G A C D.
The sad mood is based on the minor pentatonic scale using the following notes: E G A B D."
I played the sad mood auto-play with Zillidrone groovebox and Shoom Synthesizer in this video."
Details via the app store: moodscaper - Rob Jackson
"Moodscaper is a generative music app and a great personal companion for studying, providing non-intrusive headphone music at work, relaxing, meditating and even sleeping. Just launch the app, tap automatic play, and moodscaper will produce melodic, atmospheric and evocative ambient music in a “light”, “dark”, “space” or “sad” mood.
Moodscaper is also an easy to use instrument for creating epic-sounding pads and effects as part of a larger iPad-based music-making setup. You can even create your own custom instrument by loading your own samples, and taking advantage of moodscaper's generative engine.
· Unique generative atmospheric sample-based instrument
· Simple user interface
· Four scale-based moods
· Variable dynamics - from mellow and sparse to full-on drama!
· Five loopers with optional sync
· Provides tasteful auto-accompaniment to your playing in realtime or in loops
· Hints displayed on keys that should sound good with root notes or chords
· Samples are randomly stacked for a bigger sound with more variation
· Effects section with filter, dual-delay and reverb
· Effects tweaks can be recorded in loopers
· Additional 20 key instrument for each mood
· Add your own samples and create your own mood-based instrument
· Additional instruments available as free downloads at moodscaper.com
· IAA support (as a generator) with no special setup required
The moodscaper development approach is to release small and frequent updates. This creates a tight feedback loop between me (the developer) and you guys, so you get to drive what new features are included in the app. Thanks to the great ideas suggested by current users, moodscaper has already gone in directions I didn’t originally envisage, so please consider being part of that, *especially* if you don’t see your “must have” feature in the list above. You never know, I might be working on that feature already for the next release, or if enough people ask for it, I’ll do my best to implement it ;-)
For more information, a downloadable manual, demos and support, please visit www.moodscaper.com
Thanks and happy moodscaping!"
Featured Listings (more)