MATRIXSYNTH: XAOC Leibniz Binary Subsystem | Episode 01 | Intro & Drezno II

Wednesday, February 21, 2024

XAOC Leibniz Binary Subsystem | Episode 01 | Intro & Drezno II

video upload by Cinematic Laboratory

"My first ignorant impression was 'it's a fancy bitcrusher' which may be 10% right. It's about musical applications with binary logic. Thanks to Bries and Tom Churchil for their masterclasses so I may be able to figure out the other 90%.

As always, I am not sponsored by XAOC. I wish, but it's too late now. I have Lipsk in backorder and that will probably conclude my case.

Dear XAOC if you feel thankful while this series progresses, I still have a short wishlist like Odessa, Batumi, Samara, Belgrad and a mixer. But I am already happy you made these modules!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

To reduce spam, comments for posts older than one week are not displayed until approved, usually same day. Do not insult people. For items for sale, do not ask if it is still available. Check the auction link and search for the item. Auctions are from various sellers and expire over time. Posts remain for the pics and historical purposes. This site is meant to be a daily snapshot of some of what was out there in the world of synths.


Patch n Tweak
Switched On Make Synthesizer Evolution Vintage Synthesizers Creating Sound Fundlementals of Synthesizer Programming Kraftwerk

© Matrixsynth - All posts are presented here for informative, historical and educative purposes as applicable within fair use.
MATRIXSYNTH is supported by affiliate links that use cookies to track clickthroughs and sales. See the privacy policy for details.