Friday, February 10, 2017
Baervaag - FM Synth
Published on Feb 9, 2017 Klevgränd products
"Baervaag* is a fairly simple FM synthesizer with one carrier and one modulator. The oscillator waveforms can be modified seamlessly between sine wave to pure square wave with PWM (pulse width modulation). All sounds in the soundtrack are made with Baervaag.
* Bärvåg = Carrier (Swedish)"
Desktop version: https://klevgrand.selz.com/item/baervaag
Baervaag - FM Synthesizer - Klevgränd produkter AB
"!!!OBS!!! Current price is an intro price and 35% off !!!OBS!!!
Baervaag brings FM synthesis to the masses! An easy to use but still powerful and tweakable synthesizer, accessible to everyone. Several parameters are sensitive to velocity which makes Baervaag very expressive and fun to play.
The additional LP filter, ”Wobbler”, and a simple stereo chorus makes this synthesizer versatile and a joy to tweak.
• AUv3, works with AUv3 compatible hosts like GarageBand, Cubasis, Auria, AUM etc.
• 77 handcrafted presets created by professional musicians
• FM Feedback, Filter, ADSR Attack and Volume can be modulated by velocity
• Oscillators can be shaped between sine, square and PWM
• One ADSR for each oscillator.
• Controllable wobble factor that adds analogue unpredictability.
Important: Baervaag in stand-alone mode does not support IAA or MIDI. You can try it out using the keyboard at the bottom, but that’s it. We recommend using Baervaag with AUv3 compatible hosts.
iPhone 6 or later is recommended.
iPad Air 1 or later is recommended.
A full documentation is available at https://klevgrand.se/products/baervaag"