Featured Listings (more)
Wednesday, September 28, 2016
Jussi - Vocal Synthesizer for iOS & Mac
Published on Sep 23, 2016 Klevgränd products
"Jussi emulates male voice vowels in a unique way. Thanks to a set of powerful parameters you can make Jussi sing anything from soft and airy choir-like vowels to hard and angry shouting. Formants are controlled by playing with different velocity, which makes it fun and easy to play using a MIDI keyboard.
More info: https://klevgrand.se/products/jussi/
Download for Mac / Windows: http://klevgr.se/jussi-auvst
Download for iOS: [Jussi - Vocal Synthesizer - Klevgränd produkter AB]"
Jussi - Vocal Synthesizer - Klevgränd produkter AB
• AUv3, works with AUv3 compatible hosts like Garageband, Cubasis, AUM etc.
• ADSR with ”Turn-in” and ”Turn-out” option (Turn-in and Turn-out affects the pitch and maps it to attack and release)
• Voice character XY pad (Intensity and Narrowness)
• Legato mode (glides between notes and velocity levels)
• Legato Hold mode (polyphonic legato when using a sustain controller, consult the documentation for more info)
• Throat emulation XY pad (Grain and Tonality)
• Built-in reverb
Note: Jussi in stand-alone mode does not support IAA, Audiobus or MIDI. You can play it using the keys at the bottom, but that’s it. We recommend using Jussi with AUv3 compatible hosts.
iPhone 6 or later is recommended.
iPad 4 or later is recommended.
Documentation is available at https://klevgrand.se/products/jussi"